SPACE FOR YOUR IMAGE DESCRIPTION OR TITLE

SPACE FOR YOUR IMAGE DESCRIPTION OR TITLE

a new start | a new blog

8.15.2013





































now seems like the time to start with a clean slate--the time to add to my blog all of the features i've always wanted to add.

this blogspot site has been good for me, and such a lovely way for me to get my feet wet, and i've met all of you lovely people. i hope you will hop on over and start following me at my new blog (still called "age old tree"). it is time for me to say goodbye to this space. there will be a link back here on the new blog so you can always come back to visit the archives.

on the new blog you'll see all the usual travels, adventures, and day-to-day happenings in my life plus my tips on adventuring into the outdoors, people and explorers who inspire me, more writing, more food and recipes, and lots of good miscellany.

i've already posted some of my adventures in the UK, our new kitchen table, footwear recommendations for the rainy UK, and more.

click here to come on over.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

The new website looks great!
Just a couple of comments though:
The left-alignment looks a little strange (lots of empty space on the right-hand-side, maybe it's just my laptop...)
and... I can't follow it on Bloglovin' :-(